I swear, I was never a pudding person before this year. I remember being totally disgusted by my grandfather’s love of tapioca pudding. Sure those snack pak’s the other kids had in their lunches were kind of cool, but that was all pudding was good for – a lowly substitute for real dessert in a […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Launch Day! 18 Innovators Share Whole Foods Wisdom September 18, 2012
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Holiday Cheer Chocolate Bark December 6, 2013
- Giving Thanks November 29, 2013
- Katricialicious-Style Turkey November 25, 2013
- A Course in Weight Loss: The Beginning November 15, 2013
- Kendall: I'm gonna try to do some things in Los Angeles on...
- Cheryl: Kate, I've posted various acts of kindness to su...
- December Sanity Retreat: Day 1 Gratitude | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the Wo...
- Grateful for Genghis Khat-Day 2 | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the Wo...
- Gratitude for Amazing People!-Day 3 | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the Wo...