I’m sitting here listening to the Nutcracker Suite, since it is the start of December. And I can’t help think of “Trepak” as a metaphor for the holiday season – lots of fun but a total whirlwind, leaving you dizzy and exhausted at the end. I’m so thankful to be part of the December Sanity […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- 12 Ways to Help Heal PCOS February 1, 2015
- Self-Worth, Weight & Love Life December 4, 2014
- Do I Want Freedom or Weight Loss? October 26, 2014
- Square One September 6, 2014
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- transcription from home: If you are going for finest contents like myself, ...
- transcriptionist louisiana: It's going to be finish of mine day, except befor...
- yotrainersfordogs.over-blog.com: This unique year's NBA TEAM offseason most import...
- Lucile: Interesting content. You should use social sites t...
- WordPress restore service: If you already have a blog you can get a API key ...