I’m sitting here listening to the Nutcracker Suite, since it is the start of December. And I can’t help think of “Trepak” as a metaphor for the holiday season – lots of fun but a total whirlwind, leaving you dizzy and exhausted at the end. I’m so thankful to be part of the December Sanity […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- One Minute Recipes: Coconut Chia Latte April 8, 2014
- 27th Birthday Project April 1, 2014
- The Glory of Self-Care February 28, 2014
- Surprise! It’s GMO January 29, 2014
- mouse click the next webpage: Your style is very unique compared to other folks ...
- online business ideas: Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platfor...
- Www.Gezipie.com: I used to be able to find good info froim your blo...
- trucchi head soccer: I have read several good stuff here. Certainly wor...
- garage door repair Atlanta: When it fails to work properly you wonder how you ...