I’m sitting here listening to the Nutcracker Suite, since it is the start of December. And I can’t help think of “Trepak” as a metaphor for the holiday season – lots of fun but a total whirlwind, leaving you dizzy and exhausted at the end. I’m so thankful to be part of the December Sanity […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Yaki Imo Podcast Debut + Sweet Potato Nutella & a GIVEAWAY! November 5, 2012
- Giving Thanks November 29, 2013
- Katricialicious-Style Turkey November 25, 2013
- A Course in Weight Loss: The Beginning November 15, 2013
- Ghost Pops (or Sunbutter Drops) October 22, 2013
- Good Eats: Enoshima Edition October 15, 2013
- Recipe for Gluten Free, Sugar Free Slightly Indulgent Tuesday; 12/03/13: […] Sunbutter Drops from Eat Recycle Repeat ...
- Kendall: This is great! :)...
- Kendall: I'm going to have to try this whenever I have to ...
- Holiday Baking Wish List | Pencils and Pancakes: […] Holiday Nut Mix […]...
- Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts: Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving, Kate! :-) Shirle...