Picture Food Waste is my monthly initiative to bring my food waste down to zero. I keep myself accountable and aware of my food waste by photographing whatever I have wasted for the month and tallying the loss in terms of dollars and sense. I’ll also post simple and innovative ways to save food from the trash […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- 12 Ways to Help Heal PCOS February 1, 2015
- Self-Worth, Weight & Love Life December 4, 2014
- Do I Want Freedom or Weight Loss? October 26, 2014
- Square One September 6, 2014
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- I really like Her Perfect Pussy Porn Pics and Videos: hello!,I really like your writing very so much! pr...
- Goji Extreme: Currently it looks like Movable Type is the prefer...
- instalyft supplement: I'm now not certain the place you're getting you...
- Derma C Serum: Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time a...
- online trading academy review: MMO's stands for either 'multi media on-line pos...