Picture Food Waste is my monthly initiative to bring my food waste down to zero. I keep myself accountable and aware of my food waste by photographing whatever I have wasted for the month and tallying the loss in terms of dollars and sense. I’ll also post simple and innovative ways to save food from the trash […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- One Minute Recipes: Coconut Chia Latte April 8, 2014
- 27th Birthday Project April 1, 2014
- The Glory of Self-Care February 28, 2014
- Surprise! It’s GMO January 29, 2014
- New Year’s Commitment January 13, 2014
- You\'re No Bunny \'Til Some Bunny Loves You and They Will When You Make These Carrot Cake Desserts! | All Gluten-Free Desserts...All the Time: […] Sumo Carrot Cake from Eat Recycle Repeat...
- Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts: This looks like a great pick-me-up treat, Kate! Th...
- 27th Birthday Project | Eat, Recycle, Repeat: […] first birthday in Japan, I learned about...
- Olga: Amazing post - very inspiring ! I love epsom baths...
- Kendall: I love this post! I really like the idea of check...