Picture Food Waste is my monthly initiative to bring my food waste down to zero. I keep myself accountable and aware of my food waste by photographing whatever I have wasted for the month and tallying the loss in terms of dollars and sense. I’ll also post simple and innovative ways to save food from the trash [...]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Yaki Imo Podcast Debut + Sweet Potato Nutella & a GIVEAWAY! November 5, 2012
- The WFL Step 9: Can I Blame it All on Hormones? May 23, 2013
- The WFL Step 9: Identify Your Food Crutches May 20, 2013
- Virtual Whole Foods Potluck May 17, 2013
- The WFL Step 8: Updateville May 16, 2013
- Green Tip #20: Simple Clean May 14, 2013
- Joe Johnson: "Ok fine, Kahlil. You’re a super smart poet who...
- The WFL Step 9: Can I Blame it All on Hormones? | Eat, Recycle, Repeat: [...] Writing doesn’t work for everyone thou...
- Kate: Good for you! Take judgment out the equation. Just...
- Kendall: This is a great post. I have a few of the same ex...
- Kate: Charity - thank you so very much for commenting. I...