When it comes to food, the internet lacks in conveying one key thing: smell. The smell of Japanese curry is enough to bring me to my knees. Even though I know regular Japanese curry is full of dangerous things like wheat & sugar, I am always drawn to the smell of a hot bowl of [...]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Launch Day! 18 Innovators Share Whole Foods Wisdom September 18, 2012
- The WFL Step 9: Identify Your Food Crutches May 20, 2013
- Virtual Whole Foods Potluck May 17, 2013
- The WFL Step 8: Updateville May 16, 2013
- Green Tip #20: Simple Clean May 14, 2013
- The WFL Step 8: Focus on Your Strengths May 12, 2013
- Kate: Charity - thank you so very much for commenting. I...
- Recipe for Gluten Free, Sugar Free Slightly Indulgent Tuesday; 05/21/13: [...] Kate from Eat, Recycle, Repeat just hosted a...
- Charity Harris: Thank you for such an insightful article. Uncertai...
- Kate: it's a basic requirement of my salads to have som...
- amber: What an amazing potluck!!! Thank you for putting i...