When it comes to food, the internet lacks in conveying one key thing: smell. The smell of Japanese curry is enough to bring me to my knees. Even though I know regular Japanese curry is full of dangerous things like wheat & sugar, I am always drawn to the smell of a hot bowl of […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Do I Want Freedom or Weight Loss? October 26, 2014
- Square One September 6, 2014
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- One Minute Recipes: Coconut Chia Latte April 8, 2014
- 27th Birthday Project April 1, 2014
- Gretchen: Sex toys can be used by both male and female partn...
- Kendall: I totally feel this: I think what those of us wit...
- Zippo lighter wick: We stumbled over here from a different page and th...
- Martha Perry: Lots of good points, thank you for this post....
- Paleo Parents Fourth Annual Healthy Halloween Recipe Round Up: […] Round-Up and had some really awesome re...