When it comes to food, the internet lacks in conveying one key thing: smell. The smell of Japanese curry is enough to bring me to my knees. Even though I know regular Japanese curry is full of dangerous things like wheat & sugar, I am always drawn to the smell of a hot bowl of […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- One Minute Recipes: Coconut Chia Latte April 8, 2014
- 27th Birthday Project April 1, 2014
- The Glory of Self-Care February 28, 2014
- Surprise! It’s GMO January 29, 2014
- blu cigs coupon: This piece of writing is in fact a good one it hel...
- las vegas escorts services: You are so awesome! I don't think I've read thro...
- Providence dwi lawyers: Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, post is...
- Ceinture couteau: Here are a few standard knife types and a little b...
- voyage vietnam: Citizens Bank holiday schedule shows that their ba...