When it comes to food, the internet lacks in conveying one key thing: smell. The smell of Japanese curry is enough to bring me to my knees. Even though I know regular Japanese curry is full of dangerous things like wheat & sugar, I am always drawn to the smell of a hot bowl of […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Launch Day! 18 Innovators Share Whole Foods Wisdom September 18, 2012
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Holiday Cheer Chocolate Bark December 6, 2013
- Giving Thanks November 29, 2013
- Katricialicious-Style Turkey November 25, 2013
- A Course in Weight Loss: The Beginning November 15, 2013
- Grateful for everyday miracles: Day 9 and 10 | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the World ...
- Kendall: I'm gonna try to do some things in Los Angeles on...
- Cheryl: Kate, I've posted various acts of kindness to su...
- December Sanity Retreat: Day 1 Gratitude | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the Wo...
- Grateful for Genghis Khat-Day 2 | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the Wo...