Sometimes I can’t learn from my mistakes right away. Often when it comes to food & emotional eating, not to mention healing and finally weight loss, I have to make several mistakes before it really sinks in. I used to get really upset with myself about this, “Ugh! Didn’t this happen the last time? Why […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Launch Day! 18 Innovators Share Whole Foods Wisdom September 18, 2012
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Holiday Cheer Chocolate Bark December 6, 2013
- Giving Thanks November 29, 2013
- Katricialicious-Style Turkey November 25, 2013
- A Course in Weight Loss: The Beginning November 15, 2013
- Ah, grateful: Day 12 | Gluten Free Goodness: […] Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the World ...
- avast pro antivirus 2014 crack telecharger: A fasсinating discussion isѕ definnitely woth co...
- last vegas telecharger: Affter exploring a nmbеr of the blog pοsts on yo...
- wifi password hack: that are configured to join networks named Linksys...
- albator corsaire de l\'espace telecharger: Hi! This is my first сomment here so I jus wanted...