Sometimes I can’t learn from my mistakes right away. Often when it comes to food & emotional eating, not to mention healing and finally weight loss, I have to make several mistakes before it really sinks in. I used to get really upset with myself about this, “Ugh! Didn’t this happen the last time? Why […]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Batch Cooking & Weekly Inspiration March 9, 2013
- JOY TO THE WORLD December 7, 2013
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Square One September 6, 2014
- Gluten-Free & Paleo-ish in Japan May 5, 2014
- One Minute Recipes: Coconut Chia Latte April 8, 2014
- 27th Birthday Project April 1, 2014
- The Glory of Self-Care February 28, 2014
- Belen: The radiο syation paid for the unsponsored shows....
- Leslee: Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring...
- cosmetic doctor: Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have an...
- Prolexin IGF-1 Side Effects: Very soon this web page will be famous among all b...
- central heating boiler Servicing in Snodland: Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I...