Last Friday I was done. I didn’t want to bike home from the store in the rain. I didn’t want to make even the simplest dinner. I didn’t want to read any more books, no matter how awesome or life-changing they had the potential to be. I didn’t want to write any posts, or do [...]
I am drawn to your blog for a few reasons. First, you tell a great story. Your writing is easy to read, a healthy mix of humor, sensitivity, and description, and I feel like I'm there in the kitchen with you. This is combined with my second reason - your photography is fantastic and goes hand in hand with your words. Third, I love Japanese culture and miss Japan, so seeing certain things here and there relating to Japanese culture is fun to be a part of (see reason #1). And finally, your intent of the blog - treating yourself and the planet with respect - is something I can relate to. - John
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta & Spring Vegetables + Our first giveaway! May 18, 2012
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles August 18, 2012
- Sweet Potato Puddin’ Spread January 25, 2012
- Uncool Fudge August 10, 2012
- Yaki Imo Podcast Debut + Sweet Potato Nutella & a GIVEAWAY! November 5, 2012
- The WFL Step 12: Diet-thinking vs. Lifestyle-thinking June 17, 2013
- Cinnamonions June 15, 2013
- Leftover Wednesdays: Prosciutto Bacon Jam & Paleo for Women Guest Post! June 12, 2013
- Meditation Wrap Up & June Challenge June 4, 2013
- The WFL Step 11: Exercise, Ego & Judgment June 2, 2013
- Kendall: This couldn't come at a better time! I literally...
- Jessie: What a great motivator you are! I will take these ...
- Kate: Hahaha. You know, if more people ate these and few...
- Kate: If you roast them alone, they become even more car...
- Kate: Hi Olga - thank you. I do have lots of fun eating ...